The link below contains all the documents fo the 2018 Annual Congregational Meeting and is being sent out 10 days in advance of the annual meeting in compliance with the by-laws. The annual meeting is one of the most important events of the church year, and gives everyone a chance to participate in the decision-making process.
The meeting will follow the church service on April 29, beginning at 12:15 in the sanctuary. Please make every effort to be present.
All congregants are welcome to attend. As per our by-laws only church members who signed the membership book at least 60 days prior to April 29 may vote.
Childcare will be provided during the meeting.
Click here for these documents 2018 Annual Congregational Meeting Documents:
- Minutes of 2017 Annual Congregational Meeting to be voted on
- Slate of 2018-2019 Trustee candidates to be voted on
- 2018-2019 Nominating Committee candidates
- The New Congregational Covenant
- Proposed 2018-2019 Fiscal Year budget to be voted on
If you are unable to access the file, please contact Tom Burns at email@example.com